Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Story

Today my story is about death.
It was happened when I practised as a nursing student in the hospital during 2006.
One day, there was a emergency. A young man was hurted by knives everywhere. He's bleeding a lot and almost dying. This was the first time I saw a man with pallid face and unconscious, I even didn't know how to take care of him. I thought he had some consciousness, yet he couldn't answer me, so I kept talking to him and tried to wake him up. When he's bleeding, I tried to stop it. When he's clonus, I tried to protect him from being hurt again. I spent my whole day for him, unfortunately, he died at night.
I felt sorry for him all the time. He looked so young that he must have some important things to do. His parents brought him up, but he died before he responded to them. What caused his death? Fight. Because of fighting, he lost his life. It sounded unbelievable. Life is such an important thing that many people want to hold it, however he lost it quickly.
Now I just want to tell you that life is a really wonderful thing. Without it, you can't do anything. Whenever and whatever you meet, even it is very difficult and hard, just try it, don't give up. Even you lose everything, you're still alive so that you always have chances to do it again. Please respect and protect your life and make it more beautiful, you will get your responses in the future.

No comments: