Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Listening

Staying Healthy by Washing Your Hands

Listen to MP3



summary:
Hand washing with soap is very important, because it is the most effective ways to reduce infectious disease. Touch eyes, nose or mouth are all infective ways. There are two easier ways to become sick. One is touch eyes or nose after someone elas who has coughed nearby you. Another one is that someone cooks for you without clean hands. The author shows the time we should wash hands, such as before and after preparing food, before eating and after using the toilet, and after handling animals or a baby or money. Whatever kinds of soap you choose, the most effective way is rub all areas of the hands.

opinion:
We should wash hands frequently everyday. When I was working in the hospital, I had to wash my hands before and after doing anything. It is not only good for myself, but also helpful for my patients. Actually everyone knows how to wash hands, but some of them are lazy. They just rinse their hands without soap, or they think soap is harmful for our hands because of chemical. I think they can change their habit or change their soap. There has another kind of soap without chemical, and it is really good for our hands. To sum up, hand washing is really important for us to keep health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.