Friday, May 25, 2007

How is your seminar?

Would you like your seminar? -- Of course, I do.
This is the first time I take part in the seminar -- Canadian Social Issue.
Why do you choose it? -- Your guess is as good as mine.
After these two weeks, I should say, "My choice is correct."
This seminar is really interesting.
1. It practice my critical thinking.
2. It gives me lots of information that I don't know before.
3. It introduces Canadian history.
... ...
In the class, the teacher becomes to the student. Our students become to the teacher. The whole classroom is mine. I can do the research, preform the presentation, ask questions, answer questions and discuss with all of them. All of them can show our intelligence.
Won't you feel exciting? -- You can say it again!

4 comments:

Jay said...

Hi lu~
Thanks for so many concern about my story. You make me feel warm, ha ha. The HF just disliked indirect complaining through my agency, and he wanted me to talk about problem directly to him. But don't worry. I am going to move next thursday.
Anyway, your seminar class is "Canadian Social Issue"! That is what I wanted. Actually, It was top of my wish list. I envy you.

Hanna* said...

your seminar teacher is Farbod. right? he is good!! kk
some people dislike their seminar because it is boring~
so it is nice for you because you really like the seminar!!

then, did you go to the wonderland this week? cooool~

Bonnie said...

^^
You like your seminar class.
It is good for you..

That seminar was my third choice.
I've joined the pronounciation class. haha..

Have a nice Weekend

D said...

Welcome to the global of success Lulu,
It is wonderful to accomplish whatever we want, but it happens before we let it goes.
Good things will never wait for us; however, bad things are finding us, and u got it.