Tuesday, May 15, 2007

About Myself

Hello, everybody Happy_ Happy

I'm from Shanghai, China. It is a modern and big city. I love it very much.
I graduated from Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. My major is nursing. And I want to continue my nursing program in York University. I really like children and I want to work in Hospital for Sick Children. That's my dream and it will come true in the future.
I like dogs, but I hate cats. Dogs are really cute and lovely. Sometimes they can understand you and maybe take care of you. I like to play with them.
Would you like sports and exciting games, like Wonderland? If you have the same interests as me, call me and we will play together.
Now I immigrate to Canada with my mother, and I try to keep my life exciting.

Enjoy your life in Toronto!

11 comments:

GabTae said...

Good luck to you~! I think we have something in common I mean the way to play haha~ Have a good day~!^^

Melvin Huynh said...

Oh! you like dogs? Really? I like them too! I like dogs very much; they're very very cute. I had 2 dogs two years ago. Now, I want to have a dog in here, but you know it's very expensive (2000 dollars T_T). Did you sign up for Wonderland? If you done, you would meet me ^^

yoojin said...

Hi LuLu^^
I'm so happy to meet u in the same class^^

e100000miles said...

Go together to wonderland...Hoho~

lulu said...

haha
I'm glad to hear you like playing with me. I will go to Wonderland at this weekend. If you want to go with me, please send a message.
Have a nice day! :-)

Jay said...

You are very nursing oriented.
Good luck!

Bonnie said...

^^ Hi!
LuLu~
your picture in the blog' backgroudn is so pretty. seems to be happy.. !

e100000miles said...

This weekend? = = I just signed up the trip of yueli,so......

Melvin Huynh said...

Oh sory about that Lulu; my address is enghlishfortoday.blogspot.com

D said...

U look exhusted everyday, find sometime to relax.
Lots of people might get upset if u sick...
Thanks for being ma friend
take care of urself...

Fahad.M.N.Q said...

hey Lulu...I'm an interesting boy and u r a beautiful girl..;)